Our Gang

Our Gang
Jason, Deacon, Kennedy, & Me ~ March 2012

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Mother's Day Done!


I've had my Mother's Day gift figured out for at least 2 months.  Knew what I was going to do.  Bought the supplies on a weekend trip to San Diego.  Just looked at the stuff on the craft table every night thinking "I gotta get those done".  Well, with Mother's Day nearly here I said this week "I really gotta get those done".  Did I mention I need to ship them too?  Cross country. So, this week was do or die for me if I wanted to make the cut.  I'd like to think that I have family following me on here so I can't post the whole project (yet!), but that was our craft hour today, and yesterday, & the day before that.  Lots of drying time in between.  But they are done & the crazies had fun helping.  More to come when the day arrives... can't give it all away now. 

Little hands helping


No comments:

Post a Comment