Our Gang

Our Gang
Jason, Deacon, Kennedy, & Me ~ March 2012

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

An Annual Ritual: Pickin'

Late spring-early summer is one of my most favorite times to get out & enjoy the blooms, the greens, & the goodies growing everywhere.   I love the fresh produce that begins to burst from their plants & I love being able to pick out our own berries & veggies in the mix!  Strawberries & blueberries are my favorites & since the crazies joined our lives, I've taken them with me every year to help me go pickin'.  They LOVE it!  Here are some pictures from a field we found in Carlsbad on our way home from Coronado, Ca. over the weekend.

Deacon picking the "big, red ones".


Kennedy was going after anything red.


I have a "rear shot" like this every year since he could walk.  Love the rear shots!


Kennedy with her jewel!


Deacon proud of all of his work in the field!


 The crazies & their pickin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment