Our Gang

Our Gang
Jason, Deacon, Kennedy, & Me ~ March 2012

Friday, May 11, 2012

Look What Arrived Today...

I ordered a new summer purse.  Something BIG.  Something fun.  Something that helped me meet a shopping minimum on an online order in order to qualify for some shipping deal.  So, since I was Christmas shopping for lots of other people, why NOT throw something in the shopping basket for me?!?  So, then I went all out & got it monogrammed -- what else is a Southern gal to do? 
It came today & I am over the moon.  I LOVE it & already switched my purse stuff over.  Yeah, it might not fit into the shopping cart at the grocery store, but it is my BIG, carry-it-all, summer-looking bag.

Ahhhh, I'm in looooove.


The monogram


Chocolate wooden handle


Ready for summer...





No comments:

Post a Comment