Our Gang

Our Gang
Jason, Deacon, Kennedy, & Me ~ March 2012

Monday, December 10, 2012

For My BUNCO Bunch!

With the holidays fast-approaching, I was eager to find something fun to make for my BUNCO Bunch.  Most of the gals here at Fort Irwin that I consider my girlfriends are part of this crazy crowd so they were girls I would have wanted to share a holiday treat with anyway.  While cooking them each something was enticing, I found a cute ornament idea on Pintrest & ran with it.  Yes, we have a permanent group of 16 so it would be ALOT of craftiness, but with plenty of time to work early, I could have these ready by our December meeting in no time.  So, I got some clear glass ornaments, some tiny dice that I found in the jewelry/bead section of the craft store, some ribbons, & some paint pens & got to work.  I was super pleased with how they turned out & was happy to know that 20 years when I decorate my tree this fun ornament would remind me of this great group of gals that made the Mojave that much more fun!!





No comments:

Post a Comment