Our Gang

Our Gang
Jason, Deacon, Kennedy, & Me ~ March 2012

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

It's Been a While

So it has been awhile.  And I don't apologize.  My mom arrived here about 2 weeks ago & we have been busy making up for lost time & exploring the West coast.  She is a teacher & lives in South Carolina, where we are from & still call it "home".  As her "summer break" approached she was counting down to come & see her new West Coast crowd.  We of course live here in the middle of the Mojave & I have a sister who lives in Las Vegas, which is about 2.5 hours from here.  It was funny how it worked out that way. Her husband is in the Air Force & we were both living on the East Coast in GA & SC, but received orders to move to the West Coast to CA & NV within about 1 month of each other.  And when Mom is here, we are like the Kardashian's where we do everything together.  And so for 2 weeks we have been  catching up, sightseeing, & just having fun!  And so the posts from our travels will begin... I've got lots to catch up on before I head to SC for our 2 week vacation, um, tomorrow!

My sister, Me, & my Mom all ready for a gals night out!!


No comments:

Post a Comment