Our Gang

Our Gang
Jason, Deacon, Kennedy, & Me ~ March 2012

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Divine Fruit Cups

During a recent Girl's Night I was searching for the perfect fruity finger food.  What I wanted to make was a fruit pizza kind-of-dish but I wanted something with more finger food potential.  Then it came to me... make the fruit pizza recipe but into mini-cups.  And Whalah!  My fruit cups were born.  All were gone by the end of the night so they were a true success!

Fruit Cups:
1 package square cookie dough (yields 24)
1 cup strawberries, diced
2 kiwis, peeled & diced,
1/2 cup blueberries
strawberry cream cheese

Place the individual sugar cookie square & place them into a mini-muffin pan.  Press the center of each one down into the pan creating a mini-tart sort of appearance.  Bake according to the package directions.  When done, let them sit for approximately 5 minutes in the pan, then remove them -- for some reason the 5 minutes has been my golden time for not letting them crumble on me OR stay glued in there from sitting too long.  
While they are cooking, mix together all of the fruit & set aside.  After the cups have cooled, pipe the cream cheese into each cup & then place about 2 tablespoons of the fruit into each cup.  And you are done... so easy & so divine!

A plate of Yumminess!


 So perfect looking... but effortless!



No comments:

Post a Comment