Our Gang

Our Gang
Jason, Deacon, Kennedy, & Me ~ March 2012

Sunday, April 22, 2012

A Recycling Family... Finally

 We were supposed to start recycling. 3 months ago. Upon moving to California.  I think by law?  But even this by-the-book gal didn't adhere because I am so clutter-free.  While we are issued a trashcan by the Army for this purpose, I still dreaded having another container in the kitchen just to collect more things.  I love living clutter-free & to me a recycle bin just takes up more space in the kitchen.  But, I used Earth Day to introduce the concept to the crazies & am finally getting this family on board.  Probably because it's the law, but also to help the crazies learn more ways to love the Earth & teach them early on how they can help in the process.  So, we took a trip to the store, got our recycle bin for the house, put the recycle cards on the side, & already have things in there.  I guess I don't mind a little clutter, as long as the box is labeled.

K with her "I Love Earth" art.


D with his too.


Our printable recycling cards to teach us what goes in the bin... really cause I'd forget.


D throwing the first item in the bin -- he will keep us all straight.




No comments:

Post a Comment