Our Gang

Our Gang
Jason, Deacon, Kennedy, & Me ~ March 2012

Monday, April 23, 2012

The Count is ON!!

So the Army Man has deserted us the desert.  Middle of the Mojave. For a month.  No, he had to head to Ft. Bliss to train a unit there.  And here I am running his Army, so we filled out our countdown.  Fortunately, I haven't had to use it for Army Man since he returned from Iraq last July, but we love to use our board to countdown everything from Christmas to birthdays to moving days.  I filled a glass full of kisses & they know "A kiss a day brings Daddy their way"!  So, the count is ON... I think I get more excited about the days decreasing than they do!

Our countdown board & kiss glass 


60 kisses -- don't mind the martini glass -- it was the first glass I ran across in my search for a clear glass to fit all of them!


 Starting... NOW!


2 comments:

  1. I thought he was going for 6 weeks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, the unit there wanted to be done by Memorial Day so he's due back that Friday or Saturday. We weren't complaining!

    ReplyDelete