Our Gang

Our Gang
Jason, Deacon, Kennedy, & Me ~ March 2012

Thursday, November 1, 2012

A Month of Thanks

With today being the start of November, in our home it also in the start of a month of Thanks!  I brought out our "Give Thanks" bucket (a little treasure I found in the Target $1 section a few years ago) & have all of our little cards ready to fill it up through Thanksgiving.  Each evening at dinner we go around the table & share one thing we are thankful for.  I love most hearing the answers from the crazies -- they are so grateful for the simplest things bringing everything into perspective for me.  On Thanksgiving (or a time we are alone as family around the actual day) we go through the bucket just reading all of the things we are thankful for.  It is a tradition I love & a month that I am grateful to have to be reminded of all of the little blessings we are surround by!




No comments:

Post a Comment