Our Gang

Our Gang
Jason, Deacon, Kennedy, & Me ~ March 2012

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Last Days of Summer

Even in the desert the summer comes to an end.  Shocking, I know, but it happens.  I can tell most when we visit our neighborhood pool.  We have been going almost every other day to get lots of pool time in before it is incredibly cold, but I think our outdoor pool has seen the last of us for this season.  The shivers coming from the crazies as they dry off sort of confirmed it for me today.  It has been fun & the crazies have become little fish, but adios until next year.  
Here are some pics of our last round at the pool.

K jumping in... so fearless.


K swimming to Dad


D taking the plunge


And D  making his way to Dad


K, our pet fish.


The ladybugs came out to join us -- we even had to take this one home.


 My water babies


What fun is drying off without some wrestling action?


No comments:

Post a Comment