Our Gang

Our Gang
Jason, Deacon, Kennedy, & Me ~ March 2012

Friday, September 14, 2012

A Good Mail Day... Finally!!

So today was the best mail day ever.  Ever.  EVER.  My Canon was waiting for me when I unlocked my mailbox & I am complete again!  While traveling back from vacation this summer, the screen cracked.  In 2 places.  It was a mere nightmare, but I quickly filed a repair claim with Canon & sent my camera to the hospital.  But, without it life on the blog has been a little boring.  So, today, it is back.  All intact & looking good & ready to be used again.
Also in the mail was our Disney Movie Club Starter box.  I read about the Disney Movie Club online & we decided to join as the rewards seemed pretty good.  With your initial registration you get 5 movies for $17 shipped as long as you agree to purchase 4 more movies over 24 months at $19.95.  We used to not be much of a movie family, but living in the desert & having little around, it has become our Friday night routine.  Plus, soldier man is working 2 out of 4 Friday nights because of the rotational schedule here & it makes my Friday night a little easier.  We make pizzas, pick out a special candy from the store, & pop in a movie around 6:30 which takes us straight to bedtime.  The kids have gotten used to it & we are all watching & loving movies we haven't seen.  Plus, with the surprise Disney trip fast approaching for the crazies, we figured this is a good way to get them familiar with all of the Disney characters.  
So, a camera & abunch of movies made my day.  It looks like blogging world is back to normal again.

The much-anticipated box!!


All of this for $17 shipped!!


The crazies on a Friday night movie night -- something exciting was going down on Dumbo!


No comments:

Post a Comment