Our Gang

Our Gang
Jason, Deacon, Kennedy, & Me ~ March 2012

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Fall Has Arrived

Living in the middle of the Mojave, there are little to no trees making it close to impossible for it to look like "fall" around here.  The temperatures are dropping & the days are more enjoyable, but I doubt that it really is ever fall in the desert.  There are no pumpkin farms, no scarecrows in fields, & apple farms are a thing not to be found.  Despite it all, I transformed our house to be fall this weekend to at least get the feel of it. After all, it is my most favorite time of the year so I'm not going to ignore it.  I love the colors, the apples, the scents, the pumpkins, & everything that comes with fall.  So, I will make it fall here if that is what I have to do!  And once the Bath & Body Works "Leaves" is burning in my oil dispenser, there is no arguing that fall has arrived, not once you step into our home.  Now, if I could just get a trick-load of fall leaves to spread over my rocks, we would be complete!

Our front porch & entry


Still lovin' my monogrammed greeter


Mums -- a must & a favorite of mine


A little sign I love                              Our porch table




No comments:

Post a Comment