Our Gang

Our Gang
Jason, Deacon, Kennedy, & Me ~ March 2012

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Our Bumpkins!

So I added this picture last week of the crazies...


And I thought I would show what we did with their "bums".  Every year I try to do something at fall & something at Christmas with a print from a part of them to use on a craft or something that will be a keepsake for us.  Usually it is a handprint or a footprint but this year it was their bums.  I think it turned out adorable!!  I just used a canvas & painted the chevron background allowing time for it to dry before putting their butt-print on it.  After it dried I outlined them & added the wording, stems, & leaves.  It's hanging on our wall & will be there through Thanksgiving & each fall to come.  I also put their painted butt picture on the back of the canvas just as a moment in time to remember -- I'm sure I will get a kick out of it when I pull it out at years from now & they have 15 & 16 year old bums.  I LOVE these little moments!



2 comments: