Our Gang

Our Gang
Jason, Deacon, Kennedy, & Me ~ March 2012

Friday, October 26, 2012

It Seemed Like a Good Day for a Promotion!

With Deacon's birthday brewing & party plans underway, I already has a busy week cut out for me.  But it wouldn't be the Army way to not throw a curve ball at me in the midst of such a crazy time. Soldier man came home on Thursday & informed me that his promotion was scheduled for Friday.  At 9:00 a.m. Deacon's Birthday.  Day of the Party.  Less than 12 hours notice.   So in my true Army wife fashion, I just had to add it to my plate & roll with it & of course was so happy for Jason.  Deacon was elated that it was on his special day & he became even more beside himself when Jason asked him to do the honors of pinning on his new rank.  He wore his uniform too because 1. that was the theme for his party & 2. that is what all of Daddy's friends would be wearing.  Kennedy was just thrilled to be able to go to Daddy's office & see the pet rattlesnake.  Thankfully, too, my sister was here & was able to be part of his special 10 minutes of fame as well as take pictures.  So, soldier man is sort of a major deal now, or at least we think so.  Major Hart has a little ring to it!

Family Photo Op with our new Major Jason Hart


Jason's boss saying lots of nice things about him : )


Deacon getting ready to put Jason's new rank on


Pressing it on there


Battle Buddies


 The new Major & Me


Lori, our Casey Cobb


No comments:

Post a Comment