Our Gang

Our Gang
Jason, Deacon, Kennedy, & Me ~ March 2012

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

A Pajama Partee with Paige!!

I'm a gal from the East Coast who ended up over on the West Coast because of my military man!  We have tons of fun & get to go on lots of adventures & I don't hate my place in this life for one second, but I do miss being near my family back in S. C. to say the least. Well, my sister put herself in the same predicament & was landed in Las Vegas by her Air Force husband about one month before we moved here!  It was a blessing for both of us to receive orders while on the East Coast to move to West Coast within about 2 months of each other!  We are each other's only family way out here & thankfully there are just 3 hours separating us.  She planned to come visit for Deacon's birthday week & my crazies were thrilled -- they are just smitten by her little one, Paige, & absolutely love for Paige to come & see them.  Here are some shots of Paige's first night during her stay on what my crazies named a Paige Pajama Partee!

All of the monkeys have to jump on the bed!


They adore her!!


3 Peas in a Pod!


No comments:

Post a Comment