Our Gang

Our Gang
Jason, Deacon, Kennedy, & Me ~ March 2012

Thursday, August 2, 2012

BUNCO... let the good times roll!!

In every military place we have been stationed I have been lucky enough to have an outstanding BUNCO group.  I'd never heard of BUNCO before becoming a military spouse but learned very quickly that it was a social highlight of my month.  So, upon coming to Fort Irwin I tried to plug into one very quickly in an effort to meet people.  Well, most were full so I went in with a friend to form our own.  Our group grew quickly up to 16 players & turned into themed crazy nights.
Well, July was my month to host so I came up with a White Trash BUNCO night & it was so much fun to plan & decorate.  I encouraged the girls to bring white trash food -- corn dogs, moon pies, & jello shots -- & we certainly all dressed up like Girls Gone Country.  
I had the best time with this theme & thought I'd share the ideas incase there's ever a random themed party you need to throw!

A proper white-trash greeting


Babies drinking & balogna


Front Porch


Remember this hair-do


White Trash Decor








The Classy Women of BUNCO





No comments:

Post a Comment